Date: 21, 22 and 23 July 2014
Time: at 10 PM, After Traweh Prayer
Duration: From 10 PM to 1 AM
Training Delivery: instructor led online classroom (on-line Virtual Classroom).
About Cloud Essential Course
The Cloud Essentials course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It also explains how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Exam to become a Cloud Essentials™ Professional (CEP)
Key Concept Covered
- Business analysis (understanding benefits of various forms of cloud computing)
- Participating in or selling services related to cloud computing projects and deployment
- Cloud operations
- Cloud governance
- Cloud security
- Course Introduction.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing.
- Business Perspective.
- Technical Perspective.
- Adopting the Cloud.
- Amazon Web Services Overview.
- Amazon Cloud product and Services.
- Operating in the Cloud.
- Governing the Cloud.
- Exam Preparation and Mock Exam.
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- IT Support Staff
- IT Management
- IT Consultants
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- IT Developers
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing.
What you will gain from Cloud Essential workshop?
- 10 Hours of Cloud Computing training with certified instructor.
- Certificate of completion from UK.
- 70 % Discount for early birds registration.
- 10% Discount on our next training.